1. 4-5 vibrant rangoli colours (Do not mix the colours with white colour. keep them in smooth powder form)
2. A Tea Stainer (medium size)
3. Some flower petals and leaves (optional)
1. Put a rangoli colour powder in the tea stainer and make the center circle by a light sieving action
2. Make a symbol of your own choice inside the circle, with white rangoli powder. eg. OM, Shree, swastik, etc.
3. Put bold and prominent white colour Dots along the circumference of the coloured circle.
4. extend your rangoli pattern by adding more colour circles along the center circle. use nice colour combinations.
suggested combinations- red, yellow, orange (hot colour scheme) or Purple, light blue, dark Green, parrot green.
5. Draw petals of white colour with the help of the inner circle dots as seen in the Rangoli.
6. Give additional layer of flower petals and leaves if required.
Please Try making these and keep me posted......you may mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org for any craft ideas, suggestions or queries you have. would love to take them
HAVE A NICE DAY!